South Bay Lexus Loaner Policy
LOAN CAR QUALIFICATION
- Shuttles Service is available for both drop -off, and pick up within a 7 miles radius. Please request shuttle contact our Service Department for advance to reserve a Shuttle.
- Vehicle must be under manufacturer warranty. New Car Limited Warranty – 4yrs/50,000 miles and Lexus Certified Warranty 7yrs/100,000 miles.
- Loaner vehicles are provided on an appointment basis. Please call in advance of your arrival to make an appointment for your loaner vehicle.
- Maintenance MUST requires more than 120 minutes to receive a loaner.
- If repair requires a manufacturer safety RECALL and parts not available, a loaner or rental vehicle will be provided.
LOAN CAR POLICIES
- Please ensure that the loaner vehicle is inspected with our loaner staff prior to leaving our premises. All damage not noted on the original condition report are the responsibility of the driver.
- You must be at least 21 years of age, the owner and named insured of the vehicle in for service
- Please present a valid driver's license, proof of insurance and credit card to be eligible for a loaner/rental vehicle.
- So we can better serve each clients' needs, we require the loan cars be returned within twelve business hours of notification that your vehicle's service is complete. Clients not returning vehicles within twelve business hours will be assessed a $50-per-day late fee.
- Maintain a daily mileage allowance of 50 miles per day. Smoking and pets are not permitted in our loaner vehicles. A $300.00 detailing fee will apply.
- Please be courteous when using our loan cars - drive safely, responsibly and please observe and pay all tolls.
- The loaner vehicle must be returned with the same level of fuel as when received. South Bay Lexus reserves the right to charge you $6.25 per gallon to bring the vehicle back to the same fuel level.